Sponsored by the Sedley Philanthropist Fund
Day 2 - Tuesday, February 1
- 9:15 - 9:30am: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30 - 10:45am: Race and Medicine from Nazi Germany to Today
- Featuring Mitchell Hart, Carolyn Roberts, Ulf Schmidt, and Reuben Warren. Moderated by Patricia Heberer Rice.
- 11am - 12:15pm: How Has Contemporary Medicine and Health Care Responded to Issues of Race, and How Can We Do Better?
- Featuring Rabbi Elliot Dorff, Phyllis Sharps, Elise Warda, and Matt Wynia. Moderated by Joseph Ravenell.
- 1 -2pm: Keynote Address by Deborah Lipstadt
- 2 - 3:30pm: Metaphors and Analogies to the Holocaust: Are They Ever Appropriate?
- Featuring Elisabeth Camp, Edna Friedberg, Lisa Lehmann, and Kelly McBride. Moderated by Michael Smerconish.
- 3:30 - 3:45: Closing Remarks
Please Note: When signing up for the conference , you are automatically registered for both days.