Cross-Continental MPH Student Blogs
The C-CMPH is a unique year-long program that allows students to complete their MPH over three terms at three different NYU global sites: Washington, D.C, Accra, Florence.
Soon to include include Washington, D.C, Buenos Aires and Madrid in 2019-2020. Look below to read about the experiences of current students and alumni.
Meet Jonelle Boafo, one of our C-CMPH students! Follow her blog to get a real-time look into her day-to-day experiences at NYU Madrid.
Meet Jessica Will, a current C-CMPH student! Read her blog to get a real-time look into her day-to-day experiences in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Meet Anaëlle Séïde, a current C-CMPH student! Read her blog to get a real-time look into her day-to-day experiences in Washington, D.C.
Meet Kaylah, a C-CMPH student! Read her blog to get a real-time look into her day-to-day experiences in Florence, Italy.
Clayton Richardson, MPH'19
Meet Clayton, a C-CMPH alumni! Follow his blog to get a real-time look into his day-to-day experiences in Accra, Ghana.
Rory Curtin, MPH'18
Meet Rory, a C-CMPH alumni! Click below to read about Rory's experience traveling and learning through three different countries: Ghana, Italy, and Washington D.C.
Short-Term Course Student Blogs
Have you always wanted to study abroad but can't get away for a full semester? GPH is now offering intensive courses abroad during January (J-Term) and Spring Break! Look below to read the experiences of students around the world.
Short-Term Course Blogs
Jerome Serrado Viloria, MPH'19
Meet Jerome! Follow his J-term experience as he reflects on his travels through London while examining the cross country evolution of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the U.S and U.K.
Follow Francesca's J-term experience as she gives us snap shots of her journey through Washington, D.C. studying the influence of global policy on global health.
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Jonelle Boafo, CCMPH Student
- Blog 1: Taking In All Madrid Has to Offer
- Blog 2: Warm Winters and Jam-Packed Class Schedules
- Blog 3: Bye Madrid?
- Blog 4: The COVID-19 Impact
- Blog 5: Adiós C-C MPH, Hello Future!
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Jessica Will, CCMPH Student
- Blog 1: First Impressions of Buenos Aires
- Blog 2: Finally Learning Spanish
- Blog 3: Balancing Life in Buenos Aires
- Blog 4: Expanding Knowledge on Women's Rights
- Blog 5: Exploring Argentina
- Blog 6: Nos Vemos Buenos Aires
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Anaëlle Séïde, CCMPH Student
- Blog 1: Adjusting to D.C.
- Blog 2: Finding Your Own Groove
- Blog 3: Four More Weeks in D.C.
- Blog 4: Adios D.C.
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Kaylah Grant
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Clayton Richardson, MPH'19
- Blog 1: A Ghanaian Arrival
- Blog 2: The Shekhinah Clinic
- Blog 3: Agbogbloshie
- Blog 4: Kakum National Park
- Blog 5: Dodowa Research Centre
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Rory Curtin, MPH'18
- Blog 1: Spontaneous Kindness
- Blog 2: Au Fait with Ghana
- Blog 3: Chale
- Blog 4: Familiar Faces
- Blog 5: Visitors From New York
- Blog 6: Ode to the Okada
- Blog 7: Mercato di Sant Ambrogio
- Blog 8: Villa Peppi and Italian Politics
- Blog 9: The Aftermath of Italy's Decisive Campaign
- Blog 10: From the Black Death to the Future of Health and Human Rights
- Blog 11: ANDIAMO
Jerome Serrado Viloria's J-Term Experience in London
Francesca Mendez's J-Term Experience in Washington, D.C.