GPH provides the resources for students to take advantage of a variety of global experiences, yet student testimonial put the anticipated experience into perspective. We have gathered a series of blogs from our students across all global programs including Cross-Continental MPH, J-Term courses, Capstone, and Internship Practicums. Scroll down to gain an inside look to the overseas adventures of a GPH student.
Cross-Continental MPH Student
Follow Rory as she blogs her experience through this unique year-long MPH program in three different countries: Ghana, Italy, and Washington D.C.
- Blog 1: Spontaneous Kindness
- Blog 2: Au Fait with Ghana
- Blog 3: Chale
- Blog 4: Familiar Faces
- Blog 5: Visitors From New York
- Blog 6: Ode to the Okada
- Blog 7: Mercato di Sant Ambrogio
- Blog 8: Villa Peppi and Italian Politics
- Blog 9: The Aftermath of Italy's Decisive Campaign
- Blog 10: From the Black Death to the Future of Health and Human Rights
- Blog 11: ANDIAMO
Jerome Serrado Viloria
J-Term Course in London
Jerome reflects on his travels through London as he examines the cross country evolution of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the U.S and U.K.