Cross-Continental MPH Student Blogs
The C-CMPH is a unique year-long program that allows students to complete their MPH over three terms at three different NYU global sites: Washington, D.C, Accra, Florence.
Soon to include include Washington, D.C, Buenos Aires and Madrid in 2019-2020. Look below to read about the experiences of current students and alumni.
Clayton Richardson, MPH'19
Meet Clayton, a current C-CMPH student! Follow his blog to get a real-time look into his day-to-day experiences in Accra, Ghana.
Rory Curtin, MPH'18
Meet Rory, a C-CMPH alumni! Click below to read about Rory's experience traveling and learning through three different countries: Ghana, Italy, and Washington D.C.
Short-Term Course Student Blogs
Have you always wanted to study abroad but can't get away for a full semester? GPH is now offering intensive courses abroad during January (J-Term) and Spring Break! Look below to read the experiences of students around the world.
Short-Term Course Blogs
Jerome Serrado Viloria, MPH'19
Meet Jerome! Follow his J-term experience as he reflects on his travels through London while examining the cross country evolution of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the U.S and U.K.
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Clayton Richardson, MPH'19
- Blog 1: A Ghanaian Arrival
- Blog 2: The Shekhinah Clinic
- Blog 3: Agbogbloshie
- Blog 4: Kakum National Park
Cross-Continental Experience Blog with Rory Curtin, MPH'18
- Blog 1: Spontaneous Kindness
- Blog 2: Au Fait with Ghana
- Blog 3: Chale
- Blog 4: Familiar Faces
- Blog 5: Visitors From New York
- Blog 6: Ode to the Okada
- Blog 7: Mercato di Sant Ambrogio
- Blog 8: Villa Peppi and Italian Politics
- Blog 9: The Aftermath of Italy's Decisive Campaign
- Blog 10: From the Black Death to the Future of Health and Human Rights
- Blog 11: ANDIAMO