In collaboration with the highly acclaimed NYU Meyers College of Nursing, we offer a three-year dual degree MS/MPH program designed to integrate advanced practice nursing and public health training, preparing you to assume leadership positions in a variety of settings. At completion of this full-time program, you will have earned a Master of Science in Nursing (MS) and a Master of Public Health (MPH), starting you off in a prime position for advanced career options in either field.
Applicants to the MS/MPH can apply to one of eight programs. Links to the relevant course sequences are provided below:
- MS/MPH in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/ Global Health
- MS/MPH in Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Nursing Administration/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Nursing Education/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Nursing Informatics/Global Health
- MS/MPH in Nurse-Midwifery/Global Health
What Can I Do with This Degree?
The MS/MPH dual degrees provide you with the necessary skill to pursue professional careers in both nursing and public health, and for leadership roles in community healthcare settings, government agencies, and non-profit organizations in the United States and internationally. Completion of the MS component of the MS/MPH program will lead to eligibility for state licensure and/or national certification, depending on the program.
For More Information:
NYU School of Global Public Health
NYU College of Nursing