Hosted by Microsoft AI4Health, NYU School of Global Public Health and the Novartis Foundation
We are pleased to announce the launch of our multi-city AI4HealthyCities Health Equity Network in a special livestreamed event.
The event featured an opening address from the New York City Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services, Anne Williams-Isom, followed by a panel discussion.
- Dr. Mitchell Katz, NYC Health + Hospitals President and CEO
- Juan Lavista Ferres, Chief Scientist and Lab Director of Microsoft AI For Good Research
- Dr. Bill Weeks, Director of Microsoft AI for Health Research
- Dr. Ji Chang, NYU GPH Assistant Professor of Public Health Policy and Management and Principal Investigator of the AI4HealthyCities Initiative in New York City
- Dr. José Pagán, NYU GPH Chair and Professor of the Department of Public Health Policy and Management
- Dr. Ann Aerts, Head of the Novartis Foundation
- Erin Billups (moderator), National Health Reporter for Spectrum News
Join them as they conduct a deep dive into the case of New York City, exploring how a combination of health, social, economic, and environmental factors are driving unequal health outcomes.
The AI4HealthyCities partnership aims to support city and health authorities with data-driven insights that allow them to plan and allocate resources to those interventions that can have an impact on the health of the greatest number of people.