How do I request a transcript?

For information about how to request a copy of your transcript, click here.

How do I update my contact information?

Complete this form.

Where can I find out more information about GPH alumni events?

You can view the school’s calendar of events and join us for an upcoming program. 

I was an F-1 student and am now completing my post completion OPT. Am I eligible for the 24 month extension as the MPH is now a STEM designated field?

If you are currently on post completion OPT, you might be eligible for the 24 month extension. Contact the NYU Office of Global Services to find out more.