Skip to main content

Students in the Master of Public Health program have an abundance of resources throughout NYU to help you with anything you need, including frequently contacted departments and offices, program-specific forms, and University policies.

NYU Offices and Resources

Around the NYU global network, you have a wealth of offices at your fingertips to help you with everything from health care to career development to financial aid.


Below you’ll find a variety of forms you might need for different admissions and academic program needs and requests. All forms should be signed and returned to Lisa Kroin, Manager, Registration & Academic Services at

Incomplete Grade Request Form

Leave of Absence / Maintenance of Matriculation

Transfer Credit Request

Drop/Add Form

Before dropping a class, please look over the Refund Schedule and the Withdrawal Schedule.

Full-time or Half-time Equivalency

Independent Study Request

Independent study requests should be submitted no later then 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester in which the independent study is taken.