Skip to main content

Resources, Forms & Policies

Students have an abundance of resources throughout NYU to help you with anything you need, including frequently contacted departments and offices, program-specific forms, and University policies.

NYU Offices and Resources

Around the NYU global network, you have a wealth of offices at your fingertips to help you with everything from health care to career development to financial aid.

Information Technology 
Office of the Bursar
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Global Services (OGS)
Office of the Registrar
Students with Disabilities
Student Health Center
Student Link
Wasserman Center for Career Development
Wellness Exchange

GPH Forms

Below are various forms needed for different academic program needs and requests. All forms should be signed and returned to Lisa Kroin, Assistant Director, Registration & Academic Services at

Drop/Add Form (before dropping a class, please look over the Refund Schedule and the Withdrawal Schedule).

Full-time or Half-time Equivalency

Incomplete Grade Request Form

Independent Study Request Form (independent study requests should be submitted no later then 2 weeks after the start of the semester in which the independent study is taken.​​​​)​​​

Leave of Absence / Maintenance of Matriculation

MPH Concentration Transfer Form

MPH Elective Substitution Petition Form

Transfer Credit Form