NIA MSTEM: Advancing Diversity in Aging Research through Undergraduate Education (R25)
Applicants will submit the following items via the application portal:
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Unofficial/Official Transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants will be prompted to submit the names and email addresses of the individuals they would like to write a letter of recommendation on their behalf.
- Application posted online: November 1, 2021
- Application due date: January 15, 2022 **Summer 2022 Application COMING SOON**
- Notification of acceptances: March 2022
- Program Dates
- Program start: June 13, 2022
- Program end: July 22, 2022
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the program coordinator at Gph.Pipelines@nyu.edu.
The Pipelines into Quantitative Aging Research (PQAR) Summer Program is funded by the National Institute on Aging (NIA) grant R25AG06793101.