Learn About Our Graduate Programs
Master's Programs (see how these programs compare)
PhD in Public Health with a concentration in Biostatistics
- All MPH and MS students are required to complete a comprehensive thesis in order to graduate. Click here to view examples of what students have accomplished in previous years.
Where Your Degree Can Take You
Upcoming Events for Prospective Students
- Wednesday, September 22nd, 8:30 - 9:30pm EDT
- Tuesday, October 19th, 8:30 - 9:30pm EDT
- Wednesday, November 17th, 8:30 - 9:30pm EDT
- Wednesday, December 8th, 8:30 - 9:30pm EDT
Videos of Past Events
The Roles of Biostatistics and Data Science in the age of COVID-19
In this informational Zoom session, we give examples of what we do as biostatisticians engaged in collaboration, consultation and research related to COVID-19.
Career Opportunities in Biostatistics
A panel of working biostatisticians and data scientists discussing advice and the kinds of roles available for graduates of our programs.