726 Broadway, GPH Student Space
Attend the Public Health For-Profit Panel to hear from a dynamic group of professionals who come from a variety of for-profit organizations within the field of public health!
Panelists will share information about their own career trajectories and offer insight into various roles and organizations, as well as what worked for them. After the panel, there will be a Q & A portion where students may ask the panelist about their various industries.
- Elena Muller | BS, Tulane; MPH, NYU, Strategy and Innovation Manager, Health Recovery Solutions
- Vivienne La | BS, University of California, Davis; MPH, NYU, Senior H&B Consulting Analyst, Mercer
- Jennienne Peoples Burke | BS, University of Buffalo; MPH, NYU, HEDIS, Outreach Coordinator, Aetna
- Semhal Tadesse Araya | BS, Tufts University, MPH, NYU, Principal, GE Healthcare Partners, GE Healthcare
- Alex Lorant | BS, UNC-Wilmington; MPH, NYU, Sales Account Manager, RadNet