NYU Skirball Center, 566 LaGuardia Pl, New York, NY 10012
Hosted by the Institute for Technology & Global Health (ITGH)
Recent population-level health threats have highlighted the urgency in revisiting existing processes in public health, the policies guiding their operations, and the need for innovations capable of responding to modern crises.
Change.Enabled will assemble leading experts and change agents from the public and private sectors, including health practitioners, policymakers, technologists, and researchers, to dissect the obstacles to successful population-level health responses and the implementation of innovative technologies.
We want to learn how we can utilize lessons from the events of the past two years, to inform the transformation of public health systems internationally and how we can make them into modern and resilient ecosystems, capable of combating health threats and the crises of the future?
- Tanya Accone, Senior Advisor on Innovation, UNICEF
- Dr. Carlotta Arthur, Executive Director, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Dr. Gillian Barclay, Vice President, Global Public Health and Scientific Affairs at Colgate-palmolive
- Dr. Chris Dickey, Director of Global Health and Environmental Public Health Sciences, NYU GPH
- Uyen Huynh, Chief of Innovation and Learning, UNICEF
- Manny Lamarre, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor
- Khahlil Louisy, President, Institute for Technology & Global Health
- Dr. Syra Madad, Senior Director, NY Health + Hospitals
- Jayne Morgan, Executive Director, COVID Task Force, Piedmont Healthcare Corp.
- Sabs Quereshi, Global Health, Humanitarian Aid, and Foreign Policy Expert. Formerly of USAID, Rockefeller Foundation, UN
- Dr. Esther Tan, Senior Medical Officer and Director of Public Health, United Nations
- Simona Tiribelli, Director, AI & Tech Ethics, Institute for Technology & Global Health
- Alex Radunsky, Director, Global Health & Policy, Institute for Technology & Global Health
- Ramesh Raskar, Professor, MIT Chief Scientist, PathCheck Foundation
- Dr. Pardis Sabetti, Geneticist, Computational Biologist, and Professor at Harvard University
- Tobias Silberzahn, Partner at McKinsey and Head of the McKinsey Health Tech Network
- Julian Zlatev, Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Four Main Panels:
Panel One: The Big Crash: Pandemics, Responses, and the Politics of Crises
Panel Two: Engineering Solutions: Organizing People, Systems, and policies
Panel Three: The New Wave: The Changing Horizons of Health, Technology, and Health Equity
Panel Four: Towards the Future: Trends, Innovations, and Organizations
Visit their website for additional information: www.changeenabled.org.