NIA MSTEM: Advancing Diversity in Aging Research through Undergraduate Education (R25)
Explore our website to learn more about:
- Background and Content
- Faculty Mentors
- Program Leadership
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application posted online: November 1, 2020
- Application due date: January 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptances: March 2021
- Program Dates
- Program start: June 13, 2021
- Program end: July 24, 2021
- ABRCMS 2020 Virtual Experience: Visualizing a Better Future in STEM
- November 9-13
- Our booth on the Socio app/website will be live until December 31!
- 2020 National Math Alliance: Field of Dreams Conference
- November 6-7
- 2020 National Math Alliance: Graduate Fair and REU/Internship Fair
- October 24
- Pipelines into Quantitative Aging Research Info Session
- October 22 8:00 pm
- NIA #ResearchDiversityDay on Twitter!
- CCNY Division of Science Student Council: Research Opportunity Fair
- ASA STATFest 2020 Virtual Conference
- September 18-19
Follow us on Twitter! @NYUGPHBiostats
Given the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is unknown at this time if the summer 2021 Pipelines into Quantitative Aging research summer program will take place in person or whether it will take place remotely.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the program coordinator at email@example.com.
The Pipelines into Quantitative Aging Research (PAQR) Summer Program is funded by the National Institute on Aging (NIA) grant R25AG06793101.